Howdy folks, so I’m not the one to find this originally, but hopefully this post will be complete enough to avoid removal for surplus drama by the mods. Let’s jump right into it.
The creator of /r/TheRedPill was revealed to be a Republican Lawmaker from New Hampshire. /r/TheRedPill is a very divisive subreddit, some calling it misogynistic, others insisting it’s not. I’m not going to editorialize on that, since you’re here for drama.
Note: Full threads that aren’t bolded are probably pretty drama-sparse.
- /r/politics thread sorted by controversial
- “I don’t think you understand what freedom of speech is. It means you have the right to say literally anything you want.”
- Are men more susceptible to radicalization?
- Do liberal women shame men?
- “So if you go on the redpill sub you are just like isis? Wow that isn’t a stretch. Sjw communities arent indoctrinating young people to believe its okay to give child gender changing drugs?”
- A discussion about if rape is an “absolute bad”
- A picture of a tiger jumping on another tiger in the snow, because we’re only just getting started
- Another /r/politics thread, once again sorted by controversial
- What if 90% of guys didn’t get laid?
- “The redpill is not about women hating, it is about men supporting each other and standing up for their own rights, freedoms, and desires.” Some people disagree with this statement.
- Are his views “obviously homosexual in origin”? (SRD-OP’s note: EVERY FUCKING TIME)
- “What, exactly, is wrong with these comments? The guy has some strong opinions, so fuck him, right?”
- Ready for another breather? Tiger playing in the bathtub
- /r/Drama post (SRD-OP’s note: You don’t need controversial sort here)
- /r/Drama discusses what is, and isn’t an agendapost
- “Who could have known that worrying about internet boogeymen had no appreciable value?”
- /r/OkCupid thread
- What even is being passive aggressive?
- /r/circlebroke2 thread
- /r/NewHampshire thread
- /r/TrueReddit thread
- An argument about the quality of the article leads to an impressive wall of text.
- /r/MensRights thread (still young, as of posting) (SRD-OP’s note: Looks like MensRights isn’t really interested in starting a dustup there. Probably will remain pretty barren for now.)
- A final palette cleanser. Startled tiger camera boop.
More to come! Please let me know if you have more to add.